Monday, April 5, 2010

Training wheels in Blogging

I am new to all this blogging stuff so please don't be afraid to add comments - all will be helpful.

I will try to update every couple of days as I work 3 on 3 off at Bayswater Power Station.

Hopefully people will find my Blog interesting enough to follow and enjoy. As time goes on I will add some information and piccies of the Hunter River so if there are any paddlers/ fisho's out there that are looking at paddling (and portaging) this river there will hopefully be some interesting info for you.

I thought I would try to insert a link to the Camp Quality website were you can get more info about my paddle and also about Camp Quality and the work they do. It's worth a look as it has my trip itinerary and a couple of pics of the river. As I get more advanced I will add more pics and links to people that are helping me out along the way. Hope you enjoy this as much as I am


Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment