Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flu Season ?

Gday all
Still no paddling done although I went to the Docs to get some antibiotics to get past this throat infection. Maybe I can get back on the water this coming run off! At least I haven't missed any time at work yet I suppose but gotta go in tomorrow and work over the weekend! Bummer!
The closest I got to training was a day on a mattock in the yard but maybe next week will be better. Hope I can stay well when I am paddling cause dunno how I would have gone this last week!
On the house front Sue and her Mum have worked their butts off in the garden while I have attacked the driveway for concreting. All good fun
Catch you on the water hopefully.

Phil

4 comments:

  1. Hey Phil
    hope you and Sue are well again soon. All this activity on the home front ~ does that mean you might be heading my way???
    Chat soon...........trigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gday Trigger
    Yeh heading down Maitland way if we can get this place ready and sell it! Got some concreting, painting and some fences to mend before the place is ready so lifes pretty busy between working at home and training (although not getting much of that done at the moment!)
    Sue is looking forward to being closer to family and some backup!!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phil
    Just been catching up on your blog - it's looking good!. Hope your feeling better and finding time to take it easy somewhere in between everything that you guys have going on!!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gday Bids
    Thanks for following my Blog. I am starting to bounce back from the flu and looking forward to getting back on the water soon!
    Tony the link to Lake Macqarie Kayaks is located to the right of screen if you don't have a YAK by October and want to paddle the last leg!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete