Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BackYard Blitz?




Well with the house renno's and the Flu I have been spending more time on the house than paddling at the moment. Perhaps the Blog should be renamed.
Training has been more about barrowing/ shovelling concrete and swinging a mattock but that's OK i guess!
I am starting to get on top of the flu now so a paddle must be getting close (although work on the house is still a big priority at the moment)
I have concreted some of the edging and the middle of the driveway to help tart up the place before sale! Most of the painting inside is done and hopefully it won't be too long before the house is on the market.
I have attached a couple of pics of the driveway (since you want to see something and I haven't done any paddling) but there will be more water pics soon. Note the helper/apprentice concretor that I have got
Keep well
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment