Saturday, June 5, 2010

Has it been that long

Wow
Sorry Guys I've been very slack with the Blogging and very busy on the other fronts. The housework is almost done here (all but finished the painting). So it's basically just cleaning up and getting the house on the market (fingers crossed that it sells quickly).
On the house front we have bought (well we look at contracts this week) a place in Aberglasslyn so that is good but it has put the pressure on us to get this place sold.
I also attended interviews for Hunter Valley apprentice of the year awards the other week (electrical division) so it has all been happening. I know what your saying how can you be eligible if you finished your apprenticeship? Well apparently it goes on when you are supposed to finish (ie. start of this year) So far I've made it to the final 7 in my division so well see how it goes - I think work is more excited than I am!
Tim's been cutting more teeth on top of everything and not much paddling has been going on - must get back on that wagon now the house is pretty much done!
On the brook to beaches front I have drafted a letter that I am posting to a host of Kayak manufacturers to see if I can get them involved. So far I have found the paddling easier than getting money out of companies so wish me luck!
Phil

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! We are looking forward to being able to catch up with you guys more when you move down our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bids - it looks like our place has sold up here at the Brook so shouldn't be long and we will be moving

    ReplyDelete