Friday, June 11, 2010

No more excuses back in the YAK

Yippee The house is finished!! No more excuses it is time to get back in the Kayak and get some more training K's done. I am really looking forward to it.
On another positive note I have been having some positive talks with a Kayak Importer which I am very excited about. Details are to be confirmed but it looks hopeful that I might have gained a new sponsor. I will keep you all posted as it all unfolds
Hope you are all happy and well and hope to see you on the water soon
Phil

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil,I'm not sure what I am doing because blogging is new to me but the Marine Matters mob in Gumdale and the Ormiston matriach are supporting you. Our Apple-biased computer advisor is due here on Monday so I will find out more then. XXX M

    ReplyDelete
  2. M
    Thank you soo much for the support and encouragement. It would seem that I am gaining a bit of a following which is excellent. Your Apple-biased advisor should be pretty helpful as he was the driving force behind me getting started on the Blog.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete