Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Organised Chaos

Gday all
it has been absolute chaos over the last couple of weeks. It seems that there isn't enough time in the day at the moment to train, be with the little man and get all the paperwork done for Brook to Beaches.
I guess any big event has a time were the intensity just amps up to a very hectic pace but never mind.
I have been trying to get organised with an aquatic licence lately (apart from other stuff) which has been kind of trying. To be fair the people at maritime NSW have been very patient and could not do enough in helping me to meet the requirements to host an aquatic event. It's just that I was a little ignorant to the paperwork required and the time frame necessary to get this done. On that note please let me know if you intend to paddle on the last day as I need to have rough numbers ASAP for the aquatic licence. Brett (at Lake Macquarie Kayaks) also needs to know if you intend on hiring a kayak.
Now for the legal blurb - do not forget that paddling is a dangerous sport and if you paddle you do so at your own risk. Camp Quality and myself take no responsibility for your safety - although obviously all care will be taken.
On a more exciting note I have a photo shoot for the papers in the next week and there is even talk about Fitzy getting me onto a radio show for some exposure as well! Cool
Talk soon - wont be long now to start day!

2 comments:

  1. Phil so it is now only a week away, so just a note to finally wish you well and have asafe and enjoyable trip mate. cheers Richo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dodge it is now time to forget all the chaos and get down to paddling - I got the Yak today it looks awesome - can't wait to get it onto the water and have a paddle!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete