Sunday, July 11, 2010

Itinerary

Gday all
This week I have fiddled a bit with the Blog and added the proposed Itinerary for the paddle showing were I hope to be each day as a minimum. You will probably have to scroll right down to the bottom to see it! This breakdown had more to do with were I can get out of the river easily, at roughly equalish intervals,more than anything else but I reckon if I keep up the training I should be able to do it a couple of days quicker. You can be assured that I will keep you posted each night on the days paddle and were I got to each night.
I didn't get out for a paddle on Friday as I managed to get a touch of food poisoning and couldn't stomach the paddle but I attended the regional apprentice of the year awards on Friday night and was lucky enough to take out the Hunter Region electrical division so that was nice. Congrats also to Jayco Newcastle who's apprentice won in the caravan cabinetry (i think that was the category) award.

No comments:

Post a Comment