Friday, July 16, 2010

New YAK for the paddle


Hi All
The fantastic Guys at BLA have come good with a New Kayak and paddle to complete the Brook to Beaches! What champions!!
The Kayak is a very sexy (I know kind of weird to get so excited about a YAK) Necky Manitou 13 and Carlisle Paddle. She is an absolute beauty and I can't wait to have a paddle - but all in good time.
The most exciting thing is that BLA are happy for me to raffle off the Kayak on the last day. How good is that! The replacement value is over $1700 if my maths is right so be sure to get a ticket!!
Tickets will be on sale shortly (once I have set up a bank account for the money to go into) and will be $2 each or 3 for $5 - What a bargain!!!
Thanks again to BLA for their generosity - truly legendary stuff Fitzy!
Keep your eyes peeled as I will set up a link for ticket buying / direct contact when I get it all sorted
Phil

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Phil. A very sexy kayak indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh thanks guys - it is so good of BLA to donate the YAK. I will definately be sorry to see it go at the end of it all -but possibly keen not to get back in after 316Km!!!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stuff Phil.

    The kayak will serve you well, I'm looking forward to following your progress along the paddle. Just Inspirational..

    Sel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sel,
    It is a constant scource of inspiration to me that people have given of their time and money to support me in this. To all my sponsors and followers Thanks!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete