Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Promo poster

He Guys and Girls
Check out my new Promo Poster. The only problem at the moment is it is coming up at the bottom of the Blog so you have to scroll all the way to the Bottom to see it! I'm sure I will manage to put it somewhere where it can be seen easier.
If you would like a copy to put up at your workplace or local noticeboard please send me a message and I will email (or snail mail) you a copy.
I will continue to add in new sponsors as they come on board so keep an eye out for civic minded companies.
Phil

2 comments:

  1. posters look great.
    well done and great to see som many more sponsors.
    keep up the training and thinking of you and all your hard work
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey - should have another 1 or 2 to add in the next couple of days hopefully. See you Friday Night!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete