Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last day paddle 16th of October

I keep forgetting to remind people that you are all welcome to come and be a part of the final leg (5km) paddle from
Stockton Bridge Boat ramp - on the coal loader side - arrive at 9:30
Remember Ring Brett at Lake Macquarie Kayaks on 0437772939 (or follow the link) if you want to hire a Kayak on the day.
Please prebook to make Brett's life easier and be there for 9:30 for pre paddle safety briefing (yes we need to do one) and departure at 10:00
Hope to see you there
Phil

1 comment:

  1. We hope the weather holds and you get another early start and another long lunch? I was thinking that 8am wasn't so early but then I remembered you have the dreaded daylight saving so its really 7am which must be a very early start from home. (I like my daylight saving in the morning before work). Have any other Camp Quality supporters moved house to be closer to their chosen 'quest'? Happy travels. R and M

    ReplyDelete